I don’t think there has been a single month where more mobile unveiling have occurred than in February.
- Google demonstrate honeycomb aka Andriod 3.0, it fixes a lot of my issues with Androids UI
- HP finally take a step in the right direction with the Touchpad tablet, Pre 3 and the super cute Veer
- Nokia announce that they are dropping Symbian and MeeGo for WP7, people weep lamentations and cry exultation
- MWC unleashes a range of new Android tablets
- Motorola Xoom is priced at $799 off contract
And the month is only half over!
I cant wait to get my hands on some of the new tablets, especially the TouchPad.
Exciting times indeed.